Friday, August 26, 2011

Rocking the Maxi


Today is Friday but I'm linking up with http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com/ for Thursdays are for Thrifters.
This is one of my favorite join ups since Thrifting is my game!
Also linking up with Meet Virginia Design http://www.meetvirginiadesign.com/ There are some very thrifty chicks on this one.
Not much time to get this post together.  Hopefully things will settle down next week.
So have a good weekend everybody.  We are off to the cabin as soon as I get off work.
So without further ado............My outfit.
Top      Thrifted from GW 2.50
Skirt     Thrifted from GW 2.50
Shoes   Old from Target or Kohls.
Jewelery Mix of finds.









10 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I especially like the mix of necklaces you layered. The swirls on the top are really interesting. I am constantly amazed by your thrift finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the entire outfit, but especially the layered necklaces. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and white....CLASSIC AND GORGEOUS! Have a fabulous weekend! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit, i'm looking for a similar black maxi today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit, I'm lukewarm on maxis in general, but that one looks so wonderful on you! I think it's the classic, simple elegance of it that I love. Plus the shape of it is so streamlined and flattering -- there's not an excess of fabric obscuring your shape. Quite lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look fabulous, love your accessories as always! The details on the top is beautiful, love it that you tied a knot. The maxi skirt is gorgeous on you too.

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woa, girl! you look great...I love your blouse!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that knotted top! Have a great weekend at the cabin. I'm jealous! Debbie http://thriftygirlvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh you look sooooooo gorgeous!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. you do look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete