Wednesday, April 6, 2011

CLOTHES SHRINKING CRITTERS.



Last spring is the first time I noticed a problem.  When I pulled my spring/summer clothes out of storage they had shrunk.  Shrunk I tell you!  I couldn’t understand.   I looked all over for that clothes shrinking critter.  Under my flip-flop coaster that holds my wine glass, under the spinach stuffed pizza box, under the stepper that hasn’t been used in 2 years and even in the French bread bag.
I had no luck.  I would have to keep looking.  I was on a mission.
Then it hit me……….It was the Rubbermaid tote clothes shrinking monsters.
How dare they take my cute capri’s and turn them in to sausage skins.   And my cami’s look like they would fit my cat.
That’s it I can’t take this anymore.  Next year I am using space bags.

3 comments:

  1. So funny and very creative. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that's what happens...I had been wondering about mine! Funny post! Let us know how the trip went and if your paring down packing worked. We could all use some tips in that direction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, thanks for the comment. Just put up a post.........Trying to get back in the saddle!

    ReplyDelete