Sunday, March 27, 2011

Florida here we come!!!!!!!!!! What to pack?????

In 15 days we are leaving this cold tundra aka Northwest Indiana, and will be headed to sunny Tampa.
Yes that's right 15 days to convince myself  I'm really not that fat and come up with a packing plan.
Oh, the packing plan.  I always take to much and usually not the right things. This time I really want to be organized.
Every time I travel I think there should be a manual on what to take. We will be spending a lot of time at the beach and I'm sure we will be doing  a lot of walking so comfort and style have to go hand in hand without making me look like a little old lady.
Any suggestions from my creative and fashionable blogging friends would be appreciated.
So off I go this Sunday morning to pull my totes of summer wear out of storage.........Maybe I'll  turn the heat up to 80 and have a margarita.

No comments:

Post a Comment