Wednesday, February 2, 2011

30 for 30 remixers

I think  have definitely bitten off more than I can chew.............Signed up for the 30 for 30 remix and right off the bat there is a blizzard in Chicago...........Trust me you don't even want to see what I've been wearing the last couple of days.
I did find a good use for the tights with holes in them, but the big baggy jeans gotta go!  Oh, and that big, chenille  sweater that i couldn't bear to throw away just because it had an itty bitty hole sure came in handy.
Since I have been sitting here all day watching old movies and feeling bored out of my mind!  (Why can't the only snow day in 12 years be 75 and sunny?)  I've now been inspired to venture in my closet cave an pick my 30.
So wish me luck.  I'm going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment