Thursday, September 15, 2011

Update Trending Through The decades: Fall 2011 Trend Jewel Tones

This is my first link hosting.  I hope it goes well or it could be my last.
If anybody has any advise shoot it my way.
I thought it would be fun to do a fall trend thru the decades since I have followers from their 20's thru their 70's. 
The only thing I ask from you is to help spread the word.  And, to allow me to possibly reuse your posts.  I am going to try to consolidate all of them into one spread instead of individual pictures. (links to your site will be included).  I don't know if I'll be sucessful, but I like learning and trying new things so we'll see.
I'm hoping to have the link up tonight or tomorrow and will let it run thru Sunday night.
So hope over, link up and strut your stuff.

Thanks,

Tammy


P.S.
I'm having trouble trying to put the facebook like button on my site.  Again all thoughts are welcome.

4 comments:

  1. ok have fun I will be looking out

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, I will really try to participate if I can...but if I do not make it into this one I for sure will be there next time. BTW...I love jewel tones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in darling Tammy. I don't know how to link fb to my suitcase vignettes page either...anybody out there if you read this please let Tammy know how to link fb to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea. can't wait to see all the jewel tones with people of all different ages! how fun!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete