Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Trending Through the Decades: The Polka Dot Ball




I refuse to give up on my Trends through the decades.  So, Ladies put on your (big girl) polka dot panties, hats, scarfs, purse or anything else you have with "dots" on them and join the fun. 

I will open the link Wednesday, can't guarantee the time (Sorry, that's the hippie in me) In reality, it depends on my work day tomorrow.  I am thinking about leaving it open until next Wednesday.  If you guys can't find some Polka dot something during that time..............I give up!
So come one, come all to the Polka Dot Ball!

P.S.  Don't try Polyvore when you have been drinking wine!
I made this great collage on polka dots...........gave up, I'm sure all those little dots are swirling around somewhere!
Again, live and learn.

Tammy



8 comments:

  1. I will dig out my pokka dot stuff. Keep it up TAmmy!

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OooOo I am wearing head to toe hot pink/white dots Sunday :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, I LOVE polka dots! I'm going to add a link to your blog concerning the Trending through the Decades link-up in my Friday post. Maybe that will send you some traffic. Debbie http://thriftygirlvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy, I'm definitely in! I'll make this my post for Friday! and I went ahead and wore my jewel toned outfit for yesterday's post and wrote a little about your link up so I am crossing my fingers that it might send a couple more people over to join in with us!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for polka dots! i love these shoes. they're so cute. i wanted to buy a pair of Jeffrey Campbell polka dot heels during the summer but never did it.

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammy, I have loved polka dots since I was two! This is the grown up version.
    Deb (50's)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a new follower, I found you via Mongs!! I will be back to link up a polka dot post...since I am a 'granny', I guess a granny needs to represent! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am workin it in that rear shot girl...thanks!!

    ReplyDelete